Trophy Skin RejuvadermMD
Click Image for Gallery
Microdermabrasion On-The-Go, smoother and more radiant skin anywhere and anytime.
RejuvadermMD is your portable solution to combat:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Age and Liver Spots
- Sun-Damaged Skin
- Acne Scars and other mild scarring
- Dull Uneven Skin Tone and Texture
- Rough Skin on Hands and Feet
Features of this portable home microdermabrasion device include:
- 4 power levels of suction
- 100% Crystal Free Natural Diamond Tip Exfoliation
- Costs less than 1-2 spa or office visits for microdermabrasion
- Portable for DIY use at home or away
- Just takes 5 minutes a few times per week
- Simple operation that is easy for beginners
Regular Treatments Can Help:
- Reduce wrinkles, fine lines, age and liver spots
- Blotchy or uneven skin tone, sun-damaged skin and acne scars
- Keeps aging skin looking young and fresh
- Acne scars that have texture or color
- Enlarged pores or pores that are clogged (Pore Extraction Tip)
- Helps skin care products and cosmetics apply and absorb more smoothly and thoroughly into the skin (Infusion Tip)
- Use on the entire body: neck, chest, hands, feet, stretch marks and other scarring
How to Use - Following is an overview of the RejuvadermMD treatment process:
- Wash face with soap and water.
- Remove the diamond tip from the device and place a clean black wool filter into the filter seat. Place diamond tip back onto device.
- Press and hold the Power Button until the device turns on. The RejuvadermMD starts at Level 1. Press the power button again to increase suction levels. When you press the power button while on the highest level, you will then turn the unit back off.
- Hold the RejuvadermMD with the diamond tip completely against the skin, and lightly drag across face with short, careful strokes, following the suggested stroking diagram below. Use your free hand to brace your skin to make this process easier and avoid unnecessary pulling of loose skin.
- When finished, discard filter and clean Diamond Tip with soap and water using provided brush.
- Wash your face with cold water after each treatment and apply a good quality moisturizer (or sunblock if going outside).
- Treatment takes approximately 5 minutes, and can be repeated every 2-3 times per week depending on skin.
Item No TSRMD03