Soil Blast Concentrate by Supreme Growers Compost Tea Alternative ...
Click Image for Gallery
Soil Blast Concentrate by Supreme Growers Compost Tea Alternative Inoculant Contains Beneficial Bacteria and Trichoderma Can Be Used With Myco Blast and Kelp Blast 5oz Bottle Makes 29 GallonsSoil Blast is a product that established colonies of living bacteria for symbiotic growth with plants. Bacillus strains of beneficial bacteria break down organic matter into more bioavailable nutrition that is then more easily absorbed by plants. Trichoderma is a predatory fungi that feeds on parasites in the soil. These microbes are dehydrated on kelp and upon rehydration, feed on the kelp and nutrients in the soil they colonize the rhizosphere. Supreme Growers is dedicated to the ethical development of natural resources by providing quality products for a better, cleaner more sustainable garden. --- Directions: Add one scoop (5g) of Soil Blast to one gallon of water. Feed Soil Blast to soil once every 7 days during vegetative growth phase. For Supreme Results, mix with Supreme Growers Kelp Blast. --- SOIL AMENDING INGREDIENTS: Bacillus pumilus...................100,000,000 CFU/g Bacillus megaterium.............100,000,000 CFU/g Bacillus subtilis....................100,000,000 CFU/g Bacillus licheniformis...........100,000,000 CFU/g Trichoderma harzianum .............200,000 CFU/g 12% ....Kelp (Derived from Ascophyllum nodosum) •
- 100% All Natural - Non-Toxic - Safe to use - ECO-Friendly - Makes 29 gallons ready to use product
- 100% water soluble derived from ascophyllum nodosum seaweed
- Contains four species of Bacillus bacteria and two species of Trichoderma
- No fillers, blended with kelp for enhanced soil fertility
- Decomposes soild and organic matter providing bio-available nutrients to the plant. The product is not registered in Alabama, Arkansas, Maine, Maryland, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming.