Wild Flower Seed Mix Annual Meadow Plants Attracts Bees & Butterfl...
Click Image for Gallery
Wild Flower Seed Mix Annual Meadow Plants Attracts Bees & Butterfly (100g) Wildflower Seeds, Buy 1 Packet Receive 1 Packet
- A simply brilliant mixed selection of seeds that can be scattered in your garden and produce some truly wonderful visuals.
- Simply scatter your seeds in an area of your choice where you would like them to grow, cover and wait for amazing results!
- If you want to bring the bright, happy colors of summer into the garden, you just have to sow the single and perennial flower seeds. The colorful, annual and perennial flowers are easy to care for, grow fast and radiate naturalness. Even after planting in spring, they can be used to close gaps in the flowerbed.
- The high-quality seed brings a wonderful flower splendor in your garden. So everyone can benefit from the exotic colorful wild meadow. Sowing: From April to the end of June in a sunny spot. Seed the flower seed 0.5 - 1 cm flat or broad-leaved or alternatively sow in rows with a distance of approx. 30 cm Germination takes place at soil temperatures between 12 and 18 ° C within 8-25 days.
- Sowing amount: 1.0 g / m². The seedbed should be deep, loose and free of weeds. Continue to rake the seedbed smoothly before sowing to form a fine crumbly structure. After sowing, work the seeds slightly into the soil, then press on the soil and gently sprinkle. The soil should be soaked at least 1 - 2 cm deep.