Seed Needs, Dipper Gourd Lagenaria siceraria Twin Pack of 45 See...
Click Image for Gallery
Seed Needs, Dipper Gourd (Lagenaria siceraria) Twin Pack of 45 Seeds Each Non-GMOGrow a garden filled with Dipper Gourds, from freshly harvested Lagenaria siceraria seeds. Dipper Gourds are popularly used as a ladle or a large spoon. The fruits turn from green to brown as they dry, and can be carved after they solidify. Each gourd vine will grow to a length of about 6 to 12 feet long and are best grown vertically, by the use of a trellis or support. This prevents mold and mildew and also allows for better oxygen flow. Gourd plants are categorized as annuals, meaning that they will grow quickly within a single growing season, only to produce their fruits and later wilt with the cooler temperautures of the Autumn season. Seeds can be collected from your Dipper Gourds if the fruits are left on the vine until they are dry.
- Quality Dipper Gourd seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3.25" wide by 4.50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
- Dipper Gourds are popularly used as a ladle or large spoon. The fruits turn from green to brown as they harden, allowing them to be carved.
- Gourd plants are grown vertically with the use of a trellis or support. This allows for better oxygen flow.
- Dipper Gourds are ready for harvest in roughly 110 to 120 days after first sprouts appear.
- All Gourd seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.