160 Seeds, Sweet CornButter & Sugar Zea mays Seeds by Seed Needs
Click Image for Gallery
160 Seeds, Sweet Corn"Butter & Sugar" (Zea mays) Seeds by Seed NeedsOne of the most popular vegetables, freshly picked corn-on -the-cob is simply hard to beat for delicious flavor. This is a very sweet bi-color variety that is great for eating fresh or freezing and canning. Ears are plump and sweet. They grow on tall, vigorous stalks.
- Quality Corn seeds packaged by "Seed Needs"
- Ready for harvest in roughly 75 days
- Hybrid variety - SE (Sugary Enhanced)
- Plants enjoy an area of full sunlight
- Easy planting instructions along with a colorful picture printed on each "Seed Needs" packet!