Abilitations Integrations BittyBottoms Bean Filled - 8 Inches Across
Abilitations cushion encourages active seating for children who need to wiggle, fidget, and move. The cushion has a crunchy bean filling for sensory input, and is versatile for use on the ground, in a chair, or during mealtime or circle time. The cushion’s exterior is made of vinyl, which resists oil, has low moisture absorption, and is non-conductive, and measures 8.0” inches across for fitting small children. The cushion may be suitable for individuals on the autism spectrum and for individuals with special needs.
Special needs products are designed to help improve sensory processing, positioning and mobility, fine motor, and language and communication skills for students with learning challenges. Positioning and mobility products can help individuals improve gross motor, balance, active seating, and postural control skills, and strengthen core muscles.
School Specialty provides instructional materials and supplies under dozens of brands, among them Abilitations, Think Math, Delta Education, Frey Scientific, Childcraft, School Smart, and Speech Bin. The company, founded in 1959, is headquartered in Greenville, WI.
- Therapy ball helps provide relaxed treatment with grab-on security, and improve gross motor and active seating skills
- Lightweight to provide slower movement for eye tracking
- Dynamic, tactile surface for grasping
- Wide inflation range for controlling bounce and softness
- Measures 35.0cm/33.5" in diameter