reVive dpl IIa—Professional Anti-Aging and Acne Treatment Light Therapy
The Only Over-The-Counter Light Therapy Device You Need!
Our dpl IIa is a one-of-a-kind light therapy device with 3 treatment options and the largest treatment area available. Experience medical-grade light therapy in the comfort of your own home. Select from anti-aging, acne treatment, or both at once. You will see unprecedented results after using it just minutes per day.
• FDA-cleared, OTC Class II medical device
• 3 powerful treatment settings
• Safe for all skin types
Setting 1: Anti-Aging
• Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
• Reduces appearance of puffy eyes, smile/frown lines, and dark circles under the eyes
• Enhances skin tone
• Stimulates natural collagen and elastin
Setting 2: Acne Treatment
• Reaches deep where bacteria lives
• Soothes inflammation and reduces pore size
• Purifies the skin, and stabilizes oil glands
• Reduces future acne flare ups and potential scarring
• Calms redness and inflammation
Setting 3: Both Anti-Aging & Acne Treatment—Ultimate Time Saver!
Anti-Aging Results: 97% of users participating in a clinical study experienced significant reduction of wrinkles.
Acne Treatment Results: 100% of users participating in a clinical study experienced significant reduction in acne.
How to use: Wash and dry area prior to use. Treat area with SPF-free serums or moisturizers for maximum benefit (optional). Place goggles over the eyes. Select desired treatment function (press once for wrinkle reduction, twice for acne treatment, a third time for all the lights, and a forth time to turn off). Place device as close to the skin as possible for the desired treatment area. Leave light on the treatment area for a minimum of 3 minutes. Device will beep every minute to alert user of treatment time. Use device daily for best results.
In addition to anti-aging effects, powerful infrared (IR) LED lights support skin healing and recovery activity, as well as minimizing damage caused by sunburn, bruising, cuts and scrapes, and scarring from acne.