Progressive Health Acktiva, Coral Calcium!
Click Image for Gallery
Type in the key words or phrase “coral calcium” into a search engine like Google and prepare to receive some 2,00,000+ listings for this popular dietary supplement. This should be no surprise.
Coral calcium has received more attention than any other calcium supplement ever developed; although, sadly, not solely for its many beneficial properties.
In 2003, the FTC and FDA took action against the purveyors of coral calcium manufacturers, stating that these companies were making unsubstantiated health claims to consumers.
This, after some product manufacturers said that coral calcium could treat or cure specific disease conditions such as cancer, heart disease, and multiple sclerosis. The media “fire storm” that followed was enormous. Coral calcium’s mainstream status in nutrition was forever tarnished. So what benefits does this unique supplement truly offer? Other than supporting bone density and health, coral calcium is excellent for the heart, blood pressure, and may work to improve blood lipid levels, to name a few.
Progressive Health’s coral calcium supplement, Acktiva, provides your body with 2 grams of naturally derived coral calcium.
Acktiva not only ensures that your body’s calcium needs are met and maintained, this unique formula also includes a correct ratio of Magnesium and Vitamin D to regulate many other important bodily functions not related to calcium.
- Acktiva is abundant in both Vitamin D and highly absorbable, coral calcium.
- Additionally, the trace mineral content of coral calcium is extensive and may afford you secondary health benefits. In fact, Congressional documentation regarding the mineral content of farmed soil (released several years ago) states that today, there are not simply not enough minerals in the ground to support one’s overall health status. This is important as farmed soil accounts for the mineral content of popular food sources that are consumed as part of our daily diet.
- Acktiva contains over 70 minerals and may work to end your need for additional mineral intakes.
- However, there is a significant difference between minerals obtained from Acktiva coral calcium when compared to your regular multi-vitamin and mineral supplement.
- Coral calcium’s naturally occurring minerals are naturally ionized; meaning that they are smaller than the colloidal (mineral) variety and allow for nearly 100% bioavailability.
- Achieving and sustaining proper health does not happen by accident. It takes action, and more importantly (especially today), nutritional supplementation.
The Alkaline Difference
The body’s blood pH, or acidity content, must be kept within a narrow range - 7.35 to 7.45.
This means that when we consume acidic elements and foods like sugars, they must be effectively neutralized. Why is this important? To neutralize such detrimental agents, we must use our body’s alkaline reserves; mainly calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, and sodium.
- prevent our pH from becoming acidic
- lessen acidic attack upon potentially weak and/or vulnerable organs
- provide alkalinity and an environment rich in oxygen
Of all the minerals, calcium is needed nearly as twice as much as any other mineral. Again, alkaline metals, including calcium, help to neutralize acidity within the body.
The issue of body acidity and alkalinity has continued to be a controversial topic. Despite the naysayers, based on current and past research this theory makes sense. Research has proposed that over 200 degenerative diseases may be linked to minerals deficiencies and subsequent body acidity. Based on the exponent of 10, a difference of just ‘1’ pH can have a major impact on the amount of oxygen available for numerous body systems. If you haven’t yet discovered this, know that your pH levels are directly related to the oxygen content in the blood.
Take this figure for instance - the difference of just 1 pH (remember, blood remains in a range of 7.35 - 7.45) of 7.45 contains nearly 65% more oxygen than a pH value of 7.30.
This is important because scientific findings show that adverse health conditions cannot exist in such oxygen-rich environments.
The ability for coral calcium to assist the body in balancing its natural pH levels is one of its most important benefits.
The Brilliance Of One Man
Nobel Prize winner Otto Warburg is the person, or basis, from which all other pH-based works and studies are derived; including notables like Dr. Carl Reich and Robert Barefoot. Otto Warburg’s studies have influenced modern day findings regarding how valuable calcium supplements truly are for thwarting the ravaging effects of acidity upon the human body.
His findings suggest that cancer lives in extremely low oxygen environments, much like harmful bacterium.
He accomplished this by manipulating the oxygen content of red blood cells. Every time oxygen levels were decreased by 35%, they became cancerous. He proposed that certain minerals and vitamins, such as those found in Acktiva, reduces the cells’ need for oxygen, thus increasing oxygen levels within a healthy cell.
Because of thehigh oxygen and pH levels of the blood flowing from the lungs into the heart, certain adverse health conditions cannot survive because it is rich in oxygen.
When the blood is supported with minerals to maintain a pH of 7.4, vital minerals are saved to perform other important physiological processes. Calcium prevents the demineralization of body fluids (i.e. saliva, blood, spinal fluid, etc) and prevents organs from become both acidic and anaerobic (without the presence of oxygen).
Acktiva Coral Calcium is a unique blend of the alkaline minerals calcium and magnesium, as well as other essential trace minerals.
An initial study conducted on the same ingredients found in Acktiva showed that the vitamin and mineral blend positively increased blood alkalinity (pH) and buffering capacity.
This finding ensures that YOUR body's blood alkalinity is maintained, helping to promote and maintain you overall health status.
Acktiva: The Coral Calcium Advantage
No other mineral performs as many functions as calcium.
Being derived from nature and being abundant in other trace minerals, coral calcium would seem to provide the most complete source of this important nutrient.
In addition, coral calcium to acid is like flour to an oil fire: Progressive Health’s coral calcium formula may work to rob (or eliminate) acid from the blood and other body fluids.
This results in more calcium within the blood; translating to more oxygen available within the body and a decreased risk for acid-based degenerative conditions.
Other biological functions attributed to calcium include:
- Bone health and prevention of its deterioration
- Hormone production
- Organ health
- Provides electrical energy for the heart and other muscle movements
- DNA replication (important for youth, growth and development, vitality, and Overall health)
- Cellular reconstruction
- Enzyme production
Acktiva Supplement Facts
Serving Size 2 Capsules Amount Per Serving Daily Value
Servings Per Container 30
Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) 800 IU 200%
Coral calcium 2000 mg *
Yielding Calcium 400 mg 40%
Yielding Magnesium 200 mg 50%
Vegetarian Capsule (Hypromellose), Rice Powder, Magnesium Stearate.
*Daily Value Not Established
Item No EX012