Pop Up Microgreens Kit Corn - Just Add Water and Seed. Perfect S...
Pop Up Microgreens Kit (Corn) - Just Add Water and Seed. Perfect Size, a Quick, Smart, Nutritious Meal. Includes Fiber Soil in a Bag, Corn Seed. Super Health Benefits, Easy Grow/Delicious.
What are Microgreens? They're baby veggie shoots grown from seed for about 10 days near a window, clipped and eaten fresh. These sassy little seedlings add a burst of intense flavors, vivid colors and crisp textures that transform any meal into a nutrient-packed gourmet experience.
They're good for you! Microgreens are small but mighty and pack a potent punch of nutrients that contribute to good health. The seed contains its own food supply that it uses to grow until it can manufacture it from soil, light and water. This stored food within the seed is responsible for its high nutrient content. In 2012, University of Maryland scientists discovered they contain 4 to 40 times more nutrients than mature veggies.
We don't always get the nutrition we need. In fact, it's questionable what the nutrient content is in what we think is nutritious or even if they're GMO and pesticide free. That's why it's always best to grow your own food. There's no easier, quicker or more nutrient packed way then growing Microgreens in your home year round.
Now, Let's Get Growing!
- ***CHECK OUT OUR STORE! - Click on the blue Window Garden link at top of page*** SIMPLE- 1) Pop up bag of Fiber Soil with water, 2) Add Seeds, 3) Keep moist in a dark place and in 10 days you've got Microgreens!
- THE PERFECT SIZE- Each pop up bag is ideal for a small salad or multiple meal toppings. Great kit for the newbie to get started with Microgreens, it's super quick and easy. Also smart for portion control, why grow more than you can eat?
- CONVENIENT - Contains 3 one-quart Pop up Fiber Soil bags and 2.30 oz.'s of Corn seed. Just sprinkle 1½ tablespoon per bag, there's no fussing with weighing or measuring. Grow one and store the rest, the compact box is easy to store with 2 more ready to grow when you need a healthy snack.
- IT'S GOOD FOR YOU - Why not grow your own super food? In ten days you'll have nutritious and delicious fresh greens grown from seed. Add them to your salads, sandwiches, smoothie drinks, and soups or simply garnish any dish you want. Better than sprouts and up to 40 times more nutrients than adult vegetables.
- WHERE DO YOU GROW IT? - Corn Microgreens are grown in a dark location. In about seven days, once the leaves are 3-4 inches long they are ready to eat. Corn shoots are incredibly sweet and make a great garnish for salads or other dishes where you want a sweet flavor. The flavor is so intensely sweet it has to be experienced to be understood.