Orbit 26250 Sprinkler Catch Cups
Click Image for Gallery
Orbit 26250 Sprinkler Catch CupsStart saving water today! One of the great mysteries of sprinkler systems is how to program your timer so you don't waste water. Making sure you use just the right amount of water starts with an irrigation audit which leads to maximum sprinkler efficiency, and that's where Orbit sprinkler catch cups (also known as catch cans) come in. They simply and effectively help you conserve water, perform your own sprinkler audit and reduce your water bill by accurately measuring sprinkler application rates for each watering station. Simply place the catch cups in the included catch stands, run your sprinkler timer for 10-20 minutes per station, record the amount of water that falls into each cup and input the numbers into Orbit's exclusive watering schedule application. Voila! Using a combination of site-specific and historical weather data, the application will tell you the optimum timer schedule for each station, including duration and frequency settings for every month of the year.
- Contains 12 durable polypropylene catch cups and catch stands
- Features industry-common 16.25 square inch average throat area
- Measures sprinkler application in millimeters and centimeters
- Compatible with Orbit's exclusive watering timer schedule application
- One set of cups covers a station that has up to six sprinkler heads