Naturevibe Botanicals Basil Seeds, 7oz | Sabja Seeds/Tukmaria Seed...
Click Image for Gallery
Naturevibe Botanicals Basil Seeds, 7oz | Sabja Seeds/Tukmaria Seeds | Non-GMO, Raw and Gluten Free | Add to Beverages and DessertsBasil, also called great basil, is a culinary herb of the family Lamiaceae. Basil is native to tropical regions from central Africa to Southeast Asia. It is a tender plant, and is used in cuisines worldwide. The basil seeds that are used for eating are the seeds from the sweet basil plant, Ocimum basilicum. They are also called Thai basil seeds, falooda, sabja, subza, selasih or tukmaria. Like chia, basil seeds become gelatinous when soaked in water. Basil seeds contain soluble fiber, which may promote good health. Basil seeds are rich in plant compounds, Basil seeds are high in fiber, a good source of minerals, rich in plant-based omega-3 fat, and plentiful in beneficial plant compounds. Eating basil seeds regularly helps your body secrete collagen, which is required to form new skin cells basil seeds are full of iron, Vitamin K and protein. Basil improve Calcium and magnesium are essential for your bone health and muscle function. Eating basil seeds could help you reach your daily needs of these nutrients.
- Basil seeds are good source of minerals. It contain a lot of fiber that benefit your health.
- 2)It is rich in antioxidants and have immunity-boosting properties. it generally good for respiratory system.
- Basil seeds are rich in minerals like calcium and magnesium, they may help iwith bone and muscle health.
- 4)Basil seeds are helpful in maintaining skin health as they are rich in antioxidants.
- Basil seed are excellent for weight loss as it contains high amount of various micro and macro nutrients