Mold Test Kit
Click Image for Gallery
Mold Test Kit"Finally a Mold Test Kit that test for mold in your air like the professionals so. My Mold Detective’s Mold Test Kit utilizes the same air sampling methods that industry professionals use to test air quality in homes and businesses and utilizes industry-standard air sample cassettes. My Mold Detective’s Mold Test Kit is not just another petri dish sampling method that is outdated technology and unreliable, it is professionalism boxed and brought to the Do-It-Yourself populace in a simple 3 step process. Now you can stop ignoring the musty odors, allergic reactions and occupant complaints, and give the air you breathe the attention it deserves. • Feature : Re-usable 15 liter Air Pump which collects measurable quantity of air (not an unreliable petri dish that uses gravity) o Benefit: consumer test results are identical to what Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Professionals receive when testing in homes, hospitals and schools • Feature : Kit Includes 2 air sample cassettes o Benefit: Used for comparing indoor air quality with the outdoor air quality which is the same method used by all IAQ professionals • Feature : Kit Includes 1 Tape Lift sample o Benefit: test for mold suspect surfaces – identify what is growing on walls, ceilings, vents or you personal contents such as your shoes, furniture, etc • Feature: Spore Trap Air Cassettes technology o Benefit: measures not only for the presence of mold, but also the concentration levels of mold on a microscopic, spore-size level.
- Mold test kit contains: 1 air sample pump, 2 air sample cassettes (1 for outdoor/control, 1 for indoor/room), 2 surface samples, 1 mailing envelope, and instructions. Professional-grade, reusable, air sampling pump included.
- Fast, 5-minutes to take a sample.
- Easy-to-read, color-coded lab report with recommendations and next steps.
- Find out not only if mold is present and what kind, but also if the mold levels are "normal, slightly elevated, or elevated"
- Additional sample accessory pack(s) can be utilized to sample additional rooms when combined with Mold Test Kit
- Additional lab fees required, due at time of online sample registration. Lab fees average between $35 & $50 per sample depending on your location and selected Turn Around Time (TAT).