MoKasi LED Grow Light for Indoor Plant - 60W Tri Head Red Blue Spe...
Click Image for Gallery
MoKasi LED Grow Light for Indoor Plant - 60W Tri Head Red Blue Spectrum Clip On Desk Growing Lamp with 6 Dimmable Levels Auto Timer Perfect for House Garden Hydroponics Succulent Adjustable Gooseneck
- 2020 Upgraded Auto On/Off Timer - Our plant grow light comes with the circular memory timer function allows to automatically turn on/off (3H/6H/12H) every day which requires no manual operation and takes good care of your indoor plants when you on work or vacation.A plug in USB connector (comes with AC adapter) makes it portable and convenient to use at home or in the office.
- Efficient Red/Blue LED Combination - This LED lamp has grow lights made up of 60 efficient growing LEDs (39 red and 21 blue). It meets the conditions of plant growth without sunlight. The red light promotes photosynthesis, germination, bloom and fruit bearing. The blue light ensures the plants take in more energy through chlorophyll synthesis to help in germination.
- Sunlike Light - Our lighting design mimics natural sunlight to give your plants all they need at any stage of growth, including seeding, vegetative or flowering.Our LED grow lamps widely apply to succulents, bonsai, herb, various flowers and vegetables, such as orchid, eggplant, tomato, peony, grapes, lettuce, cactus. Perfect for indoor gardening.
- 6 Dimmable Modes & 3 Switch Modes - MoKasi’s grow lamp provides 6 dimmable modes and 3 spectrum modes to suit varied stages of plant growth. It adjusts to levels of 10%, 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, and 100% light intensity and has 3 spectral modes (red, blue, and mixed light) to meet different stages of plant growing needs. It’s especially helpful for houseplant during winter when daylight is minimized.
- 360° Gooseneck & Easy to Use - The triple head design means you can perfectly position the light around several potted plants at the same time. The body of the lamp uses a single metal fixture with a clamp on the end to hang the light from ledges, shelves for seedlings, table or other surfaces. The flexible metal necks are sturdy to hold their position once you have maneuvered each head for the best coverage around the small plant.