Lutron Lutron MA-T51MN-SG Maestro 600-Watt Multi-Location Countdow...
Click Image for Gallery
The Maestro Countdown Timer helps you save energy and adds simple automation to your living space. It can be set to operate fan or light for 5-60 minutes before turning off automatically and it has orange LEDs that indicate time remaining before turn-off. Use the timer on an exhaust fan in the bathroom to eliminate moisture and reduce mold and mildew growth. Never forget to turn off your fan, or make unnecessary trips back to the bathroom. Another convenient place to use the Maestro Countdown timer is in the garage to keep the light on as you get into your vehicle and have the timer turn off your light automatically after you leave. No need to check to see if you remembered to turn the light off. Save energy by using in closets, attics, basements and other low-traffic areas to ensure the light is never left on for a long time.
- Use with 3A general-purpose or exhaust fans, incandescent bulbs, or halogen bulbs up to 600-Watts
- Timer allows exhaust fan or light to turn off automatically after running for five to 60 minutes
- Multi location-neutral required
- Installs in as little as 15 minutes-just like a standard switch
- Coordinating Claro wallplate is sold separately