Integrations Wrist Leg Weight Sets - 1 pound each - Pair of 2
Abilitations Wrist/Leg Weight Sets are comfortably weighted to help provide tactile feedback for sensory processing. Their resistance also helps provide proprioceptive input to assist with motor control, and when worn on the ankles, they can assist with lower body therapy or to help reduce wiggling. The Wrist/Leg Weight Set is made of a cotton/polyester blend for softness and filled with sand. The hook and loop closure provides a secure fit and may also assist with fine-motor skills. This set includes 2 weights, each 1lb (.45kg) and fits ages 2 to adult.
Special needs products are designed to improve sensory processing, positioning and mobility, fine and gross motor skills, and language and communication skills for students with learning challenges. Sensory processing products and exercises can help the nervous system receive messages from the senses and turn them into appropriate motor and behavioral responses.
School Specialty manufactures and distributes instructional materials and supplies under dozens of brands, among them Abilitations, Think Math, Delta Education, Frey Scientific, Childcraft, School Smart, and Speech Bin. The company, founded in 1959, is headquartered in Greenville, WI.
- Weighted to help provide tactile feedback for sensory processing
- Resistance helps provide proprioceptive input to assist with motor control
- Weights also fit on ankles for lower body therapy or to help reduce wiggling
- Made of cotton/polyester blend for softness and filled with sand
- Hook and loop closure helps provide a secure fit and assists with fine-motor skills