Firetoys Professional Aerial Silks Fabric/Tissues, Medium Stretch ...
Click Image for Gallery
Firetoys Professional Aerial Silks Fabric/Tissues, Medium Stretch Silk WLL 282lbs (128kg) (Black, 26' (8m))
- Firetoys is proud to present our very own aerial silks (aerial fabric / tissus). Our silks are of a high quality, professional standard and made from a durable, ladder resistant fabric. The material's non-slip textured finish provides more grip than other aerial silks but still retains a sheen under stage lights.
- Our silks differ from others in that they have a bit more stretch, making them slightly bouncy. These silks are also wider than many other aerial fabrics available. At 148cm wide, they create a chunky grip and are fantastic for cocoon style choreography. The extra width does mean children find Firetoys silks a bit harder to climb and wrap.
- The downwards stretch in these silks doesn't need to be broken in and pulls out over 4-6 months but is fine for immediate use. As these silks have a medium stretch they are more suited for some advanced moves where more bounce is preferred. Our silks are still ok for beginners but the extra stretch makes them slightly harder to climb.
- Please ONLY use an aerial hook (cloche) or a figure 8 (both sold separately) to connect to the silk directly. The WLL of these silks when connected with the figure 8 is 128kg.
- Fabric is 100% polyester.