Diurnal Cortisol Cx4 - 4 Panel Full Day Cortisol Hormone Stres...
Click Image for Gallery
Cortisol is termed as the stress hormone because it is produced at higher levels during the body's fight or flight response to stress. But aside from this, Cortisol is also involved in other bodily functions, such as regulation of blood pressure, inflammatory response, and proper glucose metabolism. Abnormal levels of Cortisol in the bloodstream are associated with some negative effects, including suppressed thyroid function, decreased bone density and muscle tissue, increased abdominal fat, impaired cognitive functions and higher blood pressure, to name a few. If you are experiencing any of the following signs and symptoms, measuring your Cortisol levels may assist you and your physician in making accurate and conclusive diagnosis. This saliva Cortisol testing service helps you determine whether or not your Cortisol levels are within the expected optimal range depending on your age and sex. This method of testing involves the collection of your saliva and is a very easy, convenient and accurate means of determining your Cortisol levels. There are no needles involved like what you must endure when you travel to a laboratory and have your blood drawn in a conventional test. You simply collect the samples in the privacy of your own home - saving you time and money and rids you off the inconvenience of having to make an appointment and drive back and forth to the lab. Common Signs & Symptoms that may be associated with AM-Cortisol variation in both Males and Females: Depression Memory issues Anxiety Fatigue Stomach ulcers High blood pressure Increased levels of cholesterol Weight gain/loss Alcohol cravings Insulin resistance Heart disease Osteoporosis Frequent illnesses Stress intolerance Chronic Fatigue Cold intolerance Inflammation Changes in blood sugar levels Aches and pains Fibromyalgia Prolonged illnesses Common colds Alcoholism Depression Rheumatoid arthritis Insomnia Asthma. International Customers will be responsible for shipping the sample to the lab
- The Full Diurnal Cortisol (Cx4) Profile Measures Cortisol Levels at Four Time Points During The Day (Morning, Noon, Evening and Nighttime)
- Consider For Stress, Immune Dysfunction, Chronic Fatigue and/or Multiple Symptoms of Adrenal Imbalance
- Symptoms of Adrenal Stress Include Fatigue, Weight Gain, Memory Loss, low Libido, Sleep Problems and More
- Results In Approximately 7 to 10 Business Days With Lab Analysis.
- Safe and Easy At-Home Hormone Imbalance Saliva Test For Men and Women Of Any Age, No Additional Lab or Postage Fees Required!