Belkin Conserve Socket F7C009q
Click Image for Gallery
Many electronic rechargeable devices continue to use power even after the device is are charged. This is especially true of devices such as cell phones, cordless drills, and other items with internal rechargeable batteries. The Belkin Conserve Socket is perfect for use with these types of devices, as well as blow dryers, curling irons, fans, and space heaters.
To turn the connected device on, press the button on the top of the Conserve Socket. The Conserve Socket Power Timer will automatically shut off power after a designated time interval, saving you energy and money. The off-time is easy to set with a toggle on the side of the Conserve Socket, allowing you to select an off-time of 30 minutes, 3 hours, or 6 hours.
- Power: 120 Volts AC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Load: 15 amps, 1800 watts
- Operating Power Consumption: 0.18w
- Timed Settings: 30 min., 3 hrs., 6 hrs.
- Unit Dimensions: 2.5"(H) X 1.5"(L) X 2.5"(W)
- Color: White and Lemongrass
- UL certificcation: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year limited
- Origin: China
Item No EFI-5010.841