BAFSP-225500 Aluma-Foil Super Plus Radiant Barrier, 22.5-Inches x ...
Click Image for Gallery
BAFSP-225500 Aluma-Foil Super Plus Radiant Barrier, 22.5-Inches x 266.6-Linear Feet (500 Square Feet)Aluma-Foil Super Plus was designed to help block 95 to 97-Percent of the radiant heat that strikes its surface. This reduction in infra-red heat gain (radiation), which is 90-Percent of the heat gain through the roof assembly, enables a consumer to lower the thermostat settings in a home thus saving money and creating more comfort. There are many uses for Aluma-Foil Super Plus. It's excellent for wrapping water heaters or pipes, lining crawl spaces, pole barns, tool sheds, and airplane hangers. It can also be used in walls and floors as long as a minimum airspace of 3/4-Inch is allowed between the building material and the foil surface. Any time you want to prevent heat loss or heat gain by radiation, you should consider using a radiant barrier. One of the strongest radiant barriers available on the market today, Aluma-Foil Super Plus is designed to hold up against the most difficult installations. It installs easily with no special tools needed.
- Reflects up to 97-Percent of the radiant heat that strikes it
- No other energy savings product can do so much, for so little cost; Expect an immediate return on your investment
- Installs easily; No special tools required
- Adds noticeable feeling of comfort to your home
- Installed in attic will dramatically reduce the heat gain in home; Enables reduced cooling load