Abilitations Inflatable CoreDisk, Yellow, Bean Filled, 12 Inch Dia...
Abilitations inflatable, yellow cushion provides varying degrees of stability for developing positioning and balance skills and trunk strength. Air can be added or released from the cushion with a standard athletic pump to produce varying levels of stability--deflate for more stability and sensory input from the cushion’s filling; inflate for less stability (pump sold separately). The cushion is versatile for sitting or standing on, and has a vinyl exterior with a plastic beanbag-pellet filling for durability. Vinyl resists oil, has low moisture absorption, and is non-conductive. The cushion, which measures 12.0”/30.6cm in diameter, may be suitable for individuals on the autism spectrum and for special needs, early childhood, and elementary learning environments.
Special needs products are designed to help improve sensory processing, positioning and mobility, fine motor, and language and communication skills for students with learning challenges. Positioning products can help individuals improve gross motor, balance, active seating, and postural control skills, and strengthen core muscles.
School Specialty provides instructional materials and supplies under dozens of brands, among them Abilitations, Think Math, Delta Education, Frey Scientific, Childcraft, School Smart, and Speech Bin. The company, founded in 1959, is headquartered in Greenville, WI.
- Physical education kit for assessing basic motor skills using the six Rubric developmental levels
- Seven sets of six basic motor learning obstacles for use in activity room or gymnasium setting
- Each set contains learning obstacle cards, poster, and master teacher and student forms for assessing motor skills
- Cards display motor skills on front for students and teacher reminders and tips on back for versatile use
- Cards and posters made of heavy cardboard for durability, with grommets for standing up in game cones or hanging from walls or fences