DALSTRONG - Kiritsuke Chef Knife - 8.5 - Omega Series - American ...
Click Image for Gallery
DALSTRONG - Kiritsuke Chef Knife - 8.5" - Omega Series - American BD1N-VX - Hyper Steel - w/Sheath
- Dalstrong proudly presents the Omega Series 8.5” Kiritsuke multi-purpose chef's knife collection set. This knife is the essential workhorse for any chef who takes his craft seriously. From the heat of professional restaurant kitchens to a simple meal for one, this chef knife works tirelessly beside you, complimenting your style, always dependable and forever brutally effective. Included with the collection set is a hand-made acacia wood stand, each with a unique grain pattern.
- The “LiquidMetal” pattern on the blade reduces drag and increases efficiency, allowing you to glide through prep. Featuring ultra-premium American forged BD1N-VX hyper steel, the addition of Nitrogen increases hardness, flexibility, and toughness, while the blade's composition and added vacuum heat-treatment to 63HRC provide astonishing performance, with a screamingly sharp edge. Painstakingly finished to 8-12° per side by expert blade smiths using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method.
- The G10 woven fibreglass handle is near impervious to heat, cold and moisture and is presented in a midnight black with subtle dark red colorings. Centered in the full-tang handle is an ornate and over-sized copper and brass mosaic, creating a distinct and striking appearance. The painstakingly detailed craftsmanship continues with the Dalstrong lionhead insignia carefully engraved on both the mirror-polished end-cap and blade itself.
- A black PU leather sheath with button clip and distinctive red-stitching is also included to ensure the blades stylish protection and your own safety. Featuring all the precision, premium materials and workmanship you would expect from Dalstrong, only dialled up.
- See why thousands of professional chefs and home cooks love and trust the DALSTRONG DIFFERENCE. 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free, we know you'll love it!