35 DARK PINK CREPE CRAPE MYRTLE Lagerstroemia Bush Tree Flower See...
Click Image for Gallery
35 DARK PINK CREPE CRAPE MYRTLE Lagerstroemia Bush Tree Flower SeedsComb S/H
- NAME: Dark Pink Crepe Myrtle #SCIENTIFIC NAME: Lagerstroemia #COLOR: Dark Pink
- QUANTITY: 35 Seeds #PLANT SEEDS: Outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost #BLOOM TIME: Late Spring - Early Summer
- HARDINESS ZONE: 7 - 9 #PLANT HEIGHT: 6 - 10 Feet #PLANT SPACING: 6 - 10 Feet
- LIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Sun #SOIL & WATER PREFERENCES: Average - Dry
- The Crepe Myrtle is considered a large bush/shrub or a small tree. They can be pruned to your desired shape and size. They can tolerate dry conditions, and will be just covered in lovely blooms whose petals are indeed crepe-like. Crepe Myrtles will attract bees, birds, and butterflies. After flowering, neat little seed are pods formed.