[Premium] Cut Away Fabric Stabilizer for Embroidery 15”x26 Yards, ...
Click Image for Gallery
[Premium] Cut Away Fabric Stabilizer for Embroidery 15”x26 Yards, Cut Away Embroidery Stabilizer +Free Pen & Scissors! Cut Away Medium Stabilizer, Cutaway Stabilizer Roll (Black)
- ✅ STABLE EMBROIDERY SUPPORT - Embroidery is a fashion staple that never goes out of style. Behind every perfectly embroidered piece is a reliable embroidery stabilizer. A sheet of JJ CARE CutAway Embroidery Stabilizer can hold up to 20,000 stitches for a moderately dense design together while protecting the fabric you are working on from any damage
- ✅ PREMIUM MATERIALS - The cut away stabilizer is made of strong polyester material that provides stable backing for embroidery projects. Because of the strong material, the stabilizer serves as a permanent support during and after embroidery. This stabilizer sheet is a good choice for knit fabrics to prevent designs from stretching due to frequent wash and wear.
- ✅ GENTLE ON SKIN - This accompaniment to the embroidery hoop is 100% polyester fabric and guaranteed non-toxic. Each stabilizer sheet contains no formaldehyde that may irritate skin and cause itchiness. It also protects your skin from rubbing on the rough thread parts at the back of an embroidery design. No scratchy, irritable and uncomfortable feeling when wearing your favorite embroidered shirt!
- ✅ VARIETY OF SIZES - This embroidery machine accessory is offered in a variety of sizes for different embroidery needs. The stabilizers come in thickness of 70gsm (black) and 80gsm (white). Depending on your embroidery requirement, the polyester backing sheets are available in rolls of 15” x 26 yards, 12” x 51 yards, 12” x 60 yards and 15” x 30 yards.
- ✅ FOR DIFFERENT EMBROIDERY PROJECTS - Using a stabilizer for machine embroidery projects delivers flawless results. It works best with thick and soft cloth and also with natural fibers. Apart from hoop embroidery, the sheet backing can also be used for computerized lace projects, decorative stitching, as adhesive fusible for interfacing applique designs, home quilts and so much more.