280+ Sweet Strawberry Seeds for Indoor & Garden Planting, Non-GMO ...
Click Image for Gallery
280+ Sweet Strawberry Seeds for Indoor & Garden Planting, Non-GMO Organic Heirloom Fruit Seeds All Seasons SeedableAbout the seeds:
1. Strawberry is high in nutritional value, contains many nutrients, and has health benefits.
2. You'll harvest large, delicious bright Red strawberries in spring, summer and fall
3. This everbearing variety produces high yields of large, very sweet fruit from late spring until frost!
4. Strawberry is a fantastic snack when sliced and dried in a food dehydrator!
Please read the planting tips carefully.
1. Soak the seeds for 8-12 hours, then spread them on the soil surface after swelling.
2. Then cover with fine sand and soil about 0.2 cm thick. Just cover it lightly.
3. Make the soil not only contain enough water, but also keep loose, so as to facilitate the rooting and germination of seeds.
4. It can germinate in about 15-20 days
5. When the seedlings grow 3-4 true leaves, they are transplanted in small pots with soil.
280+ Strawberry Seeds
- Seeds can be planted in pots all the year round. You'll harvest large, delicious bright Red strawberries in spring, summer and fall
- More seeds and using the High Quality Packaging
- Strawberry is rich in nutritive value, known as the 'Queen of Fruits'
- Panago Seeds: all hand packaged, family business
- Germination 90%, Germinate in about 15-20 days.Please read the planting instructions carefully.