1 Gallon Pawpaw - The Fruit Starts Out Green and in an Oblong Sh...
Click Image for Gallery
(1 Gallon) Pawpaw - The Fruit Starts Out Green and in an Oblong Shape of a Mango. It Grows 3-6 inches Long and ripens into a Golden-Brown with Black splotches mid-August to October.
- (1 Gallon) PAWPAW Asimina trilobal - the fruit starts out green and in an oblong shape of a mango. It grows 3-6 inches long and ripens into a golden-brown with black splotches mid-August to October.
- The ripe Paw Paw will have a pronounced perfumed fragrance. The highly nutritious flesh will have a consistency of custard and a unique flavor, resembling a vanilla banana blend.
- Requires approximately 400 chill hours to set fruit. The pulp can also be used in breads, ice cream, and other dishes.
- Height 12 - 20 ft Partial sun. Zone 5-9. Requires two plants for pollination and a high yield of fruit.
- Move the tree with roots and soil intact.. Transplant the tree in the spring after bud break. Give the plant good drainage and keep it well watered the first year.