Maxicrop Liquid Fish Fertilizer - Gallon
Click Image for Gallery
Made from fresh fish from the Atlantic Ocean and contains no chemical additives. Fish hydrosolate contains high quality protein and naturally occurring amino acids, as well as a huge complex of chelated minor elements (especially B vitamins) derived using the entire fish. Many professional gardeners recommend the use of both Maxicrop Liquid Fish and Maxicrop Liquid Seaweed. Especially helpful in maintaining ferns and other tropical plants.
- For Cuttings and Rootings-Stand in heavy solution overnight using one capful to one gallon of water
- For Outdoor Plants-Water with solution of one capful to one gallon of water every two weeks
- Foliar (Leaf) Feed-Water with solution of one capful to one gallon of water every two weeks
- For Lawns-Water with solution of one-half gallon per 1;000 square feet monthly; during the growing season
- Compost Enhancer-Water with solution of one capful to one gallon of water