Humboldt Nutrients B405 Bloom , 32-Ounce
Click Image for Gallery
Bloom is part of our 3-Part Base Nutrient Program. The precise formulas when used with our Grow and Micro contain the ideal mix of nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, micro-nutrients and trace elements needed for full-flavored harvests. Our 3-part line is derived from safe, non-toxic raw materials sourced in North America. This fact ensures quality, consistency and affordability. Our 3-part nutrients contain proprietary ingredients that have helped our products consistently outperform traditional 3-parts in side-by-side trials. All Humboldt Nutrients formulas are developed in partnership between Humboldt County experts and our PhD chemists.Humboldt Nutrients Bloom formula was designed in Humboldt County to be used with our Grow and Micro to be a complete growing nutrient system for hydroponics as well as other growing mediums. Bloom is specifically formulated to improve plant photosynthesis, metabolism, genetics and eventually crop quality and yield. Plant growth, flowering and fruiting depend on the correct balance of Phosphorus and Potassium. Through extensive research and development, the Humboldt Nutrients team of chemists has formulated an easy to use fertilizing program for use on a variety of vegetables, flowers or herbs. If you want to maximize your results, this is the 3-part base system for you. Our premium three-part nutrient system leaves nothing to chance and produces excellent high yield crops. When used in conjunction with our high powered additives, Humboldt Nutrients three-part fertilizer program will produce fantastic yields and premium quality crops.
- Part of our 3-part base nutrient program
- Precise formulas when used with our grow and micro contain the ideal mix of nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, micro-nutrients and trace elements
- 3-part line is derived from safe, non-toxic raw materials sourced in north america
- Contains proprietary ingredients that have helped our products consistently outperform traditional 3-parts
- Developed in partnership between humboldt county experts and our phd chemists