Mucuna Liquid Extract, Organic Mucuna (Mucuna Pruriens) Dried Seed...
Click Image for Gallery
Mucuna Liquid Extract, Organic Mucuna (Mucuna Pruriens) Dried Seed Powder Tincture Herbal SupplementMucuna pruriens is a tropical legume known as velvet bean and by other common names, native to Africa and Asia and widely naturalized. The plant is notorious for the extreme itchiness it produces on contact, particularly with the young foliage and the seed pods. The plant is an annual, climbing shrub with long vines that can reach over 15 m in length. When the plant is young, it is almost completely covered with fuzzy hairs, but when older, it is almost completely free of hairs. The leaves are tripinnate, ovate, reverse ovate, rhombus-shaped or widely ovate. The sides of the leaves are often heavily grooved and the tips are pointy. In young Mucuna plants, both sides of the leaves have hairs. The stems of the leaflets are two to three millimeters long. Additional adjacent leaves are present and are about 5 mm long.
- This is a Highest Strength Alcohol-based liquid extract. You can also purchase an ALCOHOL-FREE version of this extract by following this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BK3T9NE/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Mucuna tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Mucuna liquid extract- crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Mucuna extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, organic alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Mucuna extract on market!