2 Lb Soil Vigor (Tm) Super Absorbent Polymer, Moisture Trap for Al...
Click Image for Gallery
Soil Vigor Moistures a synthetic acrylic polyacrylamide with a Sodium base. It is a safe, non-toxic polymer used in all types of horticultural applications. When used according to the application rates, Soil Vigor can reduce irrigation frequency by 50% and last up to 7 years in the soil. Soil Vigor hydro-gel co-polymers increase water holding capacity of potting media by up to 100% or more, depending on the type of media, the quality of water, and the amount of applied fertilizer. The hydro-gel releases 95% of its stored water to growing plants. Increased water supply enhances germination and reduces the relative water loss by evaporation and drainage. It is neutral in pH and is non-toxic. Soil Vigor may reduce the amount of fertilizer lost through drainage, consequently reducing the amount of applied fertilizer by up to 50%. Soil Vigor innovative technology allows you to use it two ways: pre-moistened (hydrated) or dry (granular). Pre-moistened, you may use your favorite water soluble fertilizer so your plants can immediately benefit form Hydro-gel's water and nutrient storing power, allowing for more uniform mixing and proper application. Turns ordinary soil or even sand into a quality potting soil. Specialty applications: lawns, landscaping, bedding areas and other large scale installations, hanging baskets, bare root trees and shrubs, tree/shrub transplanting, seed germination. Is a synthetic acrylic polyacrylamide with a potassium salt base. It is a safe, non-toxic polymer used in all types
- SOIL VIGOR is made of polymer for water keep Hydro Moisture Terra wet for all plants, trees, shrubs, vegetable and flower gardens, and lawns of all sizes. Soil Vigor is long lasting and reusable for up to 7 years.
- Soil Vigor Reduces watering frequency by up to 50%.Reduces soil compaction and increases aeration.
- Stores water and nutrients in the root zone, Maximize time intervals between irrigation cycles.
- Environmentally safe. Non-toxic. Biodegradable.
- Simple to use: 1. Mix Soil Vigor into your potting soil. Make sure to measure how much soil your container can hold before combining it with Soil Vigor. 2. Leave a three-inch space from the top of your soil mixture, to the rim of your container, because Soil Vigor will expand tremendously after watering. 3. Ready to use for new or transplanting plants. Caution: Do not consume or inhale. Wash hands with soap after use. Wipe up spills with damp towel and dispose properly.